Father Featherbottom's Fairytales
Featherbottom was Mother Goose's only child. Every day he listened to her tales and dreamed of becoming a storyteller, just like her. When he grew up, he wrote new stories for a whole new generation of kids. Now, Father Featherbottom's adopted children, Florian and Finnian, are traveling far and wide to spread those tales to kids everywhere!
Father Featherbottom's Forgotten Fairytales is an interactive children's show featuring two actors, a collection of colorful puppets, and modern lessons for contemporary kids.
In five original stories, children will meet:
- A cheese-mongering young woman who doesn't need a prince to solve her problems
- A fairy who learns the magical power of honesty
- A goblin who won't consent to pushy goats trying to cross his bridge
- A robot that discovers emotions (and why it's ok to feel them)
- Villagers who must work together to save their town from a greedy dragon
Written by the Audacious Theatre Creative Collaborative. Our team is composed of creators with professional backgrounds in theatre, psychology, and early childhood education.
Directed by Alyssa Bosch
Starring Fabian Vazquez & Lauren Michelle Long
Puppets & Production Design by Ren Manley
- Website: www.audacioustheatre.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/audacioustheatre/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/audacioustheatre
No posts found
2700 Arapahoe St, Denver, CO 80205
Entrance: The main entrance is on 27th Ave.
Parking: Street parking is available on neighboring streets
Accessibility: Ramps, elevator and ADA bathrooms
Admission: All KidsFringe shows are free of charge; children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian